Church Of Saint Francis
- 25 Oct 1999
- Church Of Saint Francis, Terriers, High Wycombe, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- Photograph (Digital)
This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
TERRIERS 1. 963 Church of Saint Francis SU 89 SE 7/201 B
1950 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Neo Gothic. Tall narrow nave with low arches to aisles. West chapel and pair of closed porches. East end has tower over chancel, shallow north and south bays. Crypt, with vestry, under chancel and sanctuary. Flint walls ashlar dressed.
Listing NGR: SU8771994485
© Mr John R Powell. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
Photographer: Powell, John R
Rights Holder: Powell, John R
Ashlar, Flint, 20th Century Church, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Place Of Worship