Stable And Coachhouse40 Metres South West Of Fir Hill

Date:
12 Sep 1999
Location:
Stable And Coachhouse40 Metres South West Of Fir Hill, High Street, Droxford, Winchester, Hampshire, SO32 3PA
Reference:
IOE01/02206/14
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

SU 61 NW DROXFORD HIGH STREET (east side) 7/15 Stable and coachhouse 40 metres south west of Fir Hill GV II Stable block, backing onto the roadway. C18 and early C19. Walls of brickwork in Flemish Garden Wall bond. Tile roof. Rectangular block of two storeys, with all the features facing inwards (east side). Vernacular details. Included for group value.

Listing NGR: SP6408224069

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/1294 IOE Records taken by Peter MacLeod; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Mr Peter MacLeod. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Macleod, Peter

Rights Holder: Macleod, Peter

Keywords

Brick, Tile, Stuart Stable, Georgian Agriculture And Subsistence, Animal Shed, Farm Building, Agricultural Building, Transport, Coach House, Road Transport Site

Back
to top