Harwood Monument, In The Churchyard And 10 Metres South Of Porch Of Church Of St Peter

Location:
Harwood Monument, In The Churchyard And 10 Metres South Of Porch Of Church Of St Peter, Church Road, Frampton Cotterell, South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire, BS36 2AQ
Reference:
IOE01/02299/08
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

ST 68 SE FRAMPTON COTTERELL C.P. CHURCH ROAD (north side)

3/5 Harwood monument, in the churchyard and 10 metres south of porch of Church of St. Peter

G.V. II

Chest tomb. Mid C18. Freestone. Moulded slab on scrolled corner balusters which frame end panels with foliate decoration; north side has 2 plain panels, south has raised and fielded narrow panels flanking a cartouche with text, moulded base. To John, son of Alan Harwood, died 1768; earliest legible date, 1748.

Listing NGR: ST6674281980

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/0922 IOE Records taken by K Harris; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Mr K. Harris. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Harris, K.

Rights Holder: Harris, K.

Keywords

Freestone, Georgian Chest Tomb, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Tomb, Funerary Site

Back
to top