Pair Of K6 Telephone Kiosks To East Of Number 2

Date:
27 Aug 2000
Location:
Pair Of K6 Telephone Kiosks To East Of Number 2, Church Square, Leighton Linslade, South Bedfordshire, Bedfordshire, LU7 7AE
Reference:
IOE01/02302/27
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

The following buildings shall be added:

CHURCH SQUARE (West Side) SP 91 24 NE LEIGHTON BUZZARD 3/335 Pair of K6 Telephone Kiosks to East of No 2 II GV Telephone kiosks. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosks with domed roofs. Unperforated crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and doors.

Listing NGR: SP9192824973

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/0932 IOE Records taken by Richard Hart; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Dr Richard Hart. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Hart, Richard

Rights Holder: Hart, Richard

Keywords

Cast Iron, 20th Century Telephone Box, Transport, Road Transport Site, Gardens Parks And Urban Spaces, Street Furniture, Communications, Telecommunication Structure

Back
to top