Stables And Coach House To The Hermitage

Date:
30 Jul 2000
Location:
Stables And Coach House To The Hermitage, Hyde Lane, Marlborough, Kennet, Wiltshire, SN8 1JL
Reference:
IOE01/02310/05
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

HYDE LANE 1.

5407 (West Side) Stables and coachhouse to The Hermitage SU 1868 2/204 II 2.

C18. Red brick, some grey headers. Old tile roof (stables pitched, coachhouse hipped). Brick modillion cornice. 4 casements (left hand one with vertical iron bars) and 1 planked trap door in E elevation of stables. Coachhouse has 1 planked double door and 1 modern garage door with loft door over.

Listing NGR: SU1854168950

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/1288 IOE Records taken by Simon Mack; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Mr Simon Mack. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Mack, Simon

Rights Holder: Mack, Simon

Keywords

Brick, Tile, Stuart Stable, Georgian Agriculture And Subsistence, Animal Shed, Farm Building, Agricultural Building, Transport, Coach House, Road Transport Site

Back
to top