Forecourt Walls To Church Of St John With All Saints

Date:
30 Jul 2000
Location:
Forecourt Walls To Church Of St John With All Saints, Waterloo Road Se1, Lambeth, Greater London
Reference:
IOE01/02351/11
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

WATERLOO ROAD SE11 1. (east side) 5023 Forecourt walls to Church of St John with All Saints TQ 3180 1/1049

II GV

2.

Circa 1824 low granite plinth from which railings have been removed. At intervals 5 pairs of tall, battered Portland stone piers with incised patterns, thin cornice and blocking course with antefixae on all 4 sides.

Listing NGR: TQ3111080077

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/1039 IOE Records taken by Paul Howard; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Mr Paul Howard. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Howard, Paul

Rights Holder: Howard, Paul

Keywords

Granite, Georgian Forecourt, Victorian Unassigned, Wall, Monument <By Form>, Barrier, Railings

Back
to top