Cooper Tomb 10 Yards South East Of South Porch Of Church Of St Andrew

Date:
12 Aug 2000
Location:
Cooper Tomb 10 Yards South East Of South Porch Of Church Of St Andrew, Church Street, Esher, Elmbridge, Surrey, KT10 8QS
Reference:
IOE01/02351/27
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

TQ 15NW BOROUGH OF ELMBRIDGE CHURCH STREET

Cobham

8/65 Cooper tomb 10 yards south east of south porch of church of St. Andrew.

GV II

Chest tomb. Dedicated to William Henry Cooper. Died 1840. Stone, cruciform shape with gabled top. Panelled sides and fluted greek Doric columns to the corners.

Winged roundels woth hourglass carving on short ends.

Listing NGR: TQ1077759725

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/1039 IOE Records taken by Paul Howard; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Mr Paul Howard. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Howard, Paul

Rights Holder: Howard, Paul

Keywords

Stone, Victorian Chest Tomb, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Tomb, Funerary Site

Back
to top