- 9 Aug 2000
- Village Hall, The Green, Hilton, Huntingdonshire, Cambridgeshire, PE28 9NA
- Photograph (Digital)
This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
HILTON THE GREEN 1.
5140 (west side) Village Hall TL 26 NE 9/25 II GV 2.
1856 (Kelly's), originally the school. Architect RT Hutchinson. Red brick with gault brick buttresses, quoins and window architraves. Plain tiled roof. West gable end has combined stack and bell turret. Single-storey. Three casements of three lights each with wood mullions and cast, iron diamond glazing bars. Entry in projecting south wing. East end rebuilt.
Listing NGR: TL2920766204
© Mr Jeffery M Hart. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
Photographer: Hart, Jeffery M
Rights Holder: Hart, Jeffery M
Brick, Tile, Victorian School, Education, Village Hall, Civil, Meeting Hall, Public Building