This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
WARNHAM CHURCH STREET 1.
5404 (east side) The Parish Church of St Margaret TQ 1535 23/141 22.9.59
Chancel with north and south chapels, tower at west end of south chapel, nave with north and south chapel aisles and west porch. South aisle C14, tower and south chapel early C16, all restored and the remainder of the church added by Sir Arthur Blomfield in 1885-6. Graded for good medieval tower.
Listing NGR: TQ1589433678
© Mrs Margaret Dales. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Dales, Margaret
Rights Holder: Dales, Margaret
Medieval Parish Church, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Church, Place Of Worship