This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
TQ3309 STANMER PARK, Stanmer Village 577-1/9/1099 Nos.1 AND 2 20/08/71
Semi-detached houses. Mid-C18, restored mid-C20. Flint with brick dressings, roof of tiles. 2 storeys, 2-windows each. Flat-arched entrances in C20 porches with hipped roofs; red-brick quoins to sides; segmental-arched windows to ground floor, flat-arched to first floor, with red brick dressings and horizontal sliding sashes; hipped roof; central stack, and side stack to No.1. INTERIOR: not inspected. Most of the houses in Stanmer Park were severely damaged by military occupation during the Second World War, and restored after the estate was acquired by Brighton Corporation in 1947.
(Carder T: The Encyclopaedia of Brighton: Lewes: 1990-).
Listing NGR: TQ3364709804
© Mrs Chris Dawson. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Dawson, Chris
Rights Holder: Dawson, Chris