War Memorial Approximately 20 Metres North Of The Church Of St Mary

Date:
12 Aug 2000
Location:
War Memorial Approximately 20 Metres North Of The Church Of St Mary, Church End, Hanley Castle, Malvern Hills, Worcestershire, WR8 0BL
Reference:
IOE01/02411/02
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

HANLEY CASTLE CP CHURCH END SO 84 SW 3/132 War memorial approximately 20 metres north of the Church of St Mary GV II

War memorial. Circa 1920 incorporating medieval fragments. Base of square plan mounted on two steps and inscribed with the names of the dead. Tapering octagonal shaft carved with sacred monogram. Cross head carved with tracery and with crucifix.

Listing NGR: SO8387941985

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/1516 IOE Records taken by D Pagett; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Mr D Pagett. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Pagett, D

Rights Holder: Pagett, D

Keywords

Medieval Architectural Fragment, Tudor Unassigned, Elizabethan War Memorial, Commemorative, Commemorative Monument

Back
to top