The Volunteer Public House
- 2 Nov 2001
- The Volunteer Public House, Lower High Street, Chipping Campden, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55 6DY
- Photograph (Digital)
This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
5224 LOWER HIGH STREET (south-east side)
The Volunteer Public House SP 1439 7/199
Mid C19 vernacular Tudor-Gothic 2 storeys, coursed and squared rubble, slate roof.
Three pairs of diagonal chimneys. Glazing bar sash windows with labels, 3 + 2 on first floor, one on ground floor to right; left hand part has tripartite angled bays flanking doorway with label. Tudor arched coach entry to right hand part.
Listing NGR: SP1484238987
© Lorna Freeman. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
Photographer: Freeman, Lorna
Rights Holder: Freeman, Lorna
Rubble, Slate, Georgian Public House, Victorian Commercial, Licensed Premises, Eating And Drinking Establishment, Recreational