Arnold Monument In The Churchyard About 22 Metres West Of West Porch Of Church Of St Mary Magdalene

Date:
17 Jun 2000
Location:
Arnold Monument In The Churchyard About 22 Metres West Of West Porch Of Church Of St Mary Magdalene, Church Street, Tormarton, South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire, GL9 1HT
Reference:
IOE01/02496/12
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

ST 77 NE TORMARTON C.P. CHURCH STREET (east side)

6/255 Arnold monument in the churchyard about 22 metres west of west porch G.V. of Church of St. Mary Magdalene

II

Chest tomb. Early C19. Sandstone. Flat top with moulded edge, moulded base, plain quarter balusters, inscription to south with surround of garland of leaves and twined ribbons. To Mary Arnold, 1823.

Listing NGR: ST7693578846

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/0822 IOE Records taken by Sarah J Golding; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Ms Sarah J Golding. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Golding, Sarah J

Rights Holder: Golding, Sarah J

Keywords

Sandstone, Georgian Chest Tomb, Victorian Religious Ritual And Funerary, Tomb, Funerary Site

Back
to top