Wetmore Monument In The Churchyard About 7 Metres South Of Nave Of Church Of St Oswald

Date:
18 Oct 2000
Location:
Wetmore Monument In The Churchyard About 7 Metres South Of Nave Of Church Of St Oswald, Rockhampton, South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Reference:
IOE01/02500/16
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

ST 69 SE ROCKHAMPTON 5/255 Wetmore monument in the churchyard about 7 metres south G.V. of nave of Church of St. Oswald

II

Chest tomb. Early C19. Limestone. Flat top with moulded edge, inscription panels have moulded base to east and west, set on base plinth to north and south, oval panels have surround with twined ribbons and roses and urn in spandrels.

To William Wetmore, 1840 and other members of the family.

Listing NGR: ST6550693284

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/0103 IOE Records taken by Alan Bamforth; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Alan Bamforth. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Bamforth, Alan

Rights Holder: Bamforth, Alan

Keywords

Limestone, Georgian Chest Tomb, Victorian Religious Ritual And Funerary, Tomb, Funerary Site

Back
to top