Oldland Monument In The Churchyard About 5 Metres South Of Nave Of Church Of St Oswald

Date:
18 Oct 2000
Location:
Oldland Monument In The Churchyard About 5 Metres South Of Nave Of Church Of St Oswald, Rockhampton, South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Reference:
IOE01/02500/19
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

ST 69 SE ROCKHAMPTON

5/252 Oldland monument in the churchyard about 5 metres south G.V. of nave of Church of St. Oswald

II

Chest tomb. Late C18. Limestone with sandstone inscription panel to north, limestone to south. Flat top, plain quarter balusters and plinth, elaborate C18 lettering to south, C19 admonitory verses to north. To Daniel Oldland, 1787 and other members of the family.

Listing NGR: ST6548493282

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/0103 IOE Records taken by Alan Bamforth; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Alan Bamforth. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Bamforth, Alan

Rights Holder: Bamforth, Alan

Keywords

Limestone, Sandstone, Georgian Chest Tomb, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Tomb, Funerary Site

Back
to top