Ford Monument In The Churchyard About 7 Metres South Of Tower Of Church Of St Oswald

Date:
18 Oct 2000
Location:
Ford Monument In The Churchyard About 7 Metres South Of Tower Of Church Of St Oswald, Rockhampton, South Gloucestershire, Gloucestershire
Reference:
IOE01/02500/20
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

ST 69 SE ROCKHAMPTON 5/251 Ford monument in the churchyard about 7 metres south of tower of G.V. Church of St. Oswald

II

Pedestal tomb. Early C19. Limestone with moulded sandstone domed top on moulded plinth. Inscription panels on all sides with decorative spandrels and reeded base. To John Ford, 1832 and other members of the family.

Listing NGR: ST6548693285

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/0103 IOE Records taken by Alan Bamforth; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Alan Bamforth. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Bamforth, Alan

Rights Holder: Bamforth, Alan

Keywords

Limestone, Sandstone, Georgian Tomb, Victorian Religious Ritual And Funerary, Funerary Site

Back
to top