Clarke Monument, In The Churchyard, About 6M West Of North-West Corner Of Tower, Church Of St Andrew & St Bartholomew

Date:
10 Jun 2000
Location:
CLARKE MONUMENT, IN THE CHURCHYARD, ABOUT 6M WEST OF NORTH-WEST CORNER OF TOWER, CHURCH OF ST ANDREW & ST BARTHOLOMEW, QUAY LANE, ASHLEWORTH, TEWKESBURY, GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Reference:
IOE01/02542/04
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

ASHLEWORTH QUAY LANE SO 8025-8125 7/21 Clarke monument, in the churchyard, about 6m west of north-west corner of tower, Church of St. Andrew & St. Bartholomew GV II Pedestal tomb. Clarke, died 1835. Stone. Steep cyma top, moulded top in 2 stages, moulded edge to lid, plain frieze, moulding, sunk rectangle to sides, moulded top to plinth, wide stone base originally carrying iron railings. Corners indented. Later inscriptions.

Listing NGR: SO8183325194

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/0565 IOE Records taken by Geoffrey Dawson; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Geoffrey Dawson. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Dawson, Geoffrey

Rights Holder: Dawson, Geoffrey

Keywords

Stone, Georgian Tomb, Victorian Religious Ritual And Funerary, Funerary Site

Back
to top