This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
TQ3084SE CALEDONIAN ROAD 635-1/63/118 (East side) No.154
Detached house. c.1820; major restoration c.1990. Multi-coloured stock bricks set in Flemish bond, stucco over brick to portions of sides and rear elevations; roof obscured, end-wall brick stacks. Centre-hall entrance plan. Three-storeys; double-fronted, 3-window range to front elevation, plain brick return walls to sides, scattered fenestration to rear. Steps rise to entrance: gauged-brick round-arched doorway with C20 pilaster jambs, door and fanlight. Ground-floor gauged-brick segmental arches to 8/8 sashes set in brick recess. 1st and 2nd floors with gauged-brick flat arches to 4/8 sashes; dentilled brick cornice, brick parapet. Scattered 8/8 and 4/8 sashes to rear elevation. Extensive rebuilding and patching-in to brickwork.
Listing NGR: TQ3070983413
© Mr G.N.G. Tingey. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Tingey, G.N.G.
Rights Holder: Tingey, G.N.G.
Brick, Stucco, Georgian House, Victorian Monument (By Form), Domestic, Dwelling, Steps, Transport, Pedestrian Transport Site