This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
OWTHORPE CHURCH LANE SK63SE (east side) 4/127 Headstones in - Churchyard of Church of St Margaret, west of tower, south side GV II
Headstones. Mainly C18. Slate. West to east:
1. Small, shaped with relief hour glass at top, to: Edward Bulton d.1754.
2. Rectangular with round-faced winged angel, to: John Bird d.1724, also children who died in infancy and Ellin his wife.
3. Rectangular, fairly plain, to: James Poulton d.1763.
4. Tall, shaped with fine decoration, to: William son of Richard and Hannah Wright d.1803. Signed Wright, Hickling.
5. Rectangular, fine detail, to: Mary Archer d.1777.
6. Shaped, fairly plain, to: Ann daughter of Henry and Elizabeth Archer d.1792.
7. Rectangular with fine, flowing detail, to: Sarah Archer d.1768.
8. Similar to above, to: John Archer d.1767. Signed Jas. Sparrow.
9. Broad, rectangular with moulded surround and relief cherubs' heads in corners, to: John Mackley d.1752.
10. Very tall with a relief in centre oval, divided vertically, to: John Mackley d.1811, also Margaret wife of John Mackley d.1810.
Signed Jones, Bingham.
11. Broad, rectangular, divided vertically, to: Henry Archer d.1761, also Elizabeth Archer d.1758.
12. Small, rectangular, to: Samuel son of Henry and Elizabeth Archer d.1742 in his 21st year.
13. Small, rectangular with round-faced winged angel, to: Richard Dexter d.1727.
14. Similar to above, to: Sarah wife of Thomas Dexter d.1732.
15. Rectangular, with relief winged cherub's head, divided vertically, to: Richard Dexter d.1761, also Elizabeth Dexter d.1767. An excellent example of the type.
16. Large, rectangular with moulded surround and relief in corners of hour glass with entwined serpent, to: Elizabeth the wife of Henry Archer d.1754, also children who died in infancy.
Listing NGR: SK6720833436