This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST 9958 POTTERNE HIGH STREET (east side)
14/152 Churchyard wall with monuments at south-east angle of churchyard
Churchyard wall, 1872, red brick with rusticated ashlar quoins and ashlar coping. On west side are incorporated seventeen C18 plaques with inscription in centre: 'These monuments once affixed to the wall of the church were at its restoration removed to this spot. A.D. 1872.'
Listing NGR: ST9957858520
© Gill Cardy. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Cardy, Gill
Rights Holder: Cardy, Gill
Ashlar, Brick, Stuart Plaque, Georgian Commemorative, Commemorative Monument, Wall, Monument (By Form), Barrier, Church, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Mixed Cemetery, Cemetery, Funerary Site