Former Stables And Coachhouse To Diddington Hall

Date:
5 Aug 2000
Location:
Former Stables And Coachhouse To Diddington Hall, Diddington, Huntingdonshire, Cambridgeshire, PE19 5XU
Reference:
IOE01/02585/09
Type:
Photograph (Digital)

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

DIDDINGTON DIDDINGTON TL 16 NE (NORTH SIDE) 1/13 FORMER STABLES AND COACH HOUSE TO DIDDINGTON HALL GV II

Mid C19. Four ranges round courtyard with gatehouse in West side. Gault brick with stone ashlar dressings. Hipped, slate roof . Pedimented gatehouse with semi-circular headed arch to entry. Rusticated quoins, piers and voussoirs. Three original casements above main cornice. Stable and coach-house ranges have lunette windows with radiating glazing bars.

Listing NGR: TL1907465786

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE01/1932 IOE Records taken by D J Stacey; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

© Mr D.J Stacey. Source: Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Stacey, D.J

Rights Holder: Stacey, D.J

Keywords

Ashlar, Brick, Slate, Stone, Georgian Courtyard, Victorian Gardens Parks And Urban Spaces, Stable, Agriculture And Subsistence, Animal Shed, Farm Building, Agricultural Building, Transport, Coach House, Road Transport Site, Gatehouse, Unassigned, Building

Back
to top