This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
5105 EARL STREET (North Side) ----------- The Council House SP 3378 NE 1/l14
1913-17 by Edward Garret and H W Simister of Birmingham in Elizabethan style.
Sandstone ashlar. Mainly symmetrical front with central belfry, large central porch flanked by gilded armorial decoration under giant figures. Many gables.
Clock-tower on right. Fine lead rainwater heads. VCH VIII p 145.
Listing NGR: SP3359378901
© Mr Edward Alvey. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Alvey, Edward
Rights Holder: Alvey, Edward
Ashlar, Sandstone, 20th Century House, Monument <By Form>, Domestic, Dwelling, Local Government Office, Civil, Government Office, Coat Of Arms, Commemorative, Commemorative Monument