This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
TG 51 SW WEST CAISTER WEST ROAD (north side)
5/52 Church of St. Edmund
Parish church. 1854. Flint south facade, gault brick returns and red brick rear elevation. Slate roof to front, concrete tiles to rear. Central gabled south porch with ashlar arched doorway. Punched encircled trefoil in gable head. One-light timber round-headed side windows with leaded lights. One 2-light Y window right and left of porch under rounded heads and with leaded lights. Gabled roof. Similar east window. 2 4-light timber casements to north side of church with leaded lights. Interior. Boarded scissor braced roof. Drum font with square bowl.
Listing NGR: TG5088211731
© Mr Nigel Gallant. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Gallant, Nigel
Rights Holder: Gallant, Nigel
Ashlar, Brick, Concrete, Flint, Slate, Tile, Victorian Parish Church, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Church, Place Of Worship