This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
TL 3063-3163 ELSWORTH BOXWORTH ROAD (South Side) 12/24 Chapel Cottage (No.38)
House, formerly the manse. c.1830. Gault brick, slate roof with two rear stacks. Two storeys. Central six-panelled door and two ground floor sixteen-paned hung sash windows in cambered brick arches. Two similar first floor windows and central blind window.
R.C.H.M. West Cambs p.86, mon.2 Evans, E. The Church and Village of Elsworth 1981
Listing NGR: TL3191163719
© Mr Brian Jenkins. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Jenkins, Brian
Rights Holder: Jenkins, Brian
Brick, Slate, Georgian Manse, Victorian Domestic, Clergy House, Clerical Dwelling, House, Dwelling, Monument <By Form>