This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
NEWPORT ROAD 1.
5270 Northwood Chapel to south east of entrance to Northwood Cemetery SZ 49 SE 6/76 II 2.
Circa 1870. Built of stone rubble with tiled roof having gable end with kneelers and bellcote. Two gables, one containing porch. Windows are trefoil-headed lancets. Porch has hood moulding supported on stone corbel heads.
Listing NGR: SZ4946994843
© Rev Robert Rudd. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Rudd, Robert
Rights Holder: Rudd, Robert
Rubble, Stone, Tile, Victorian Chapel, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Place Of Worship