This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
HARLAXTON SK8932 GRANTHAM ROAD 1315-0/15/166 (East side (off)) Twelve stone benches in garden to south-west of forecourt at Harlaxton Manor GV II
12 stone benches. c1838-1854. Probably by William Burn for Gregory Gregory. Ashlar. Chamfered rectangular benches with 3 scrolled pedestals. The 2 benches flanking the south west gateway are curved.
This building appears within Harlaxton Manor Gardens which are on the Gardens Register at grade II*.
Included for group value.
Listing NGR: SK8942832251
© Mr Terence G. Onyon. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Onyon, Terence G.
Rights Holder: Onyon, Terence G.
Ashlar, Stone, Georgian Bench, Victorian Gardens Parks And Urban Spaces, Street Furniture
Our website works best with the latest version of the browsers below, unfortunately your browser is not supported. Using an old browser means that some parts of our website might not work correctly.