This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
SP7165 CHURCH BRAMPTON CHURCH BRAMPTON
21/117 Wash House between Nos.7 and 8
Wash house. c.1848. By E. Blore. Squared coursed lias with ashlar dressings and plain tiled roof. One-unit plan. Single-storey, large 3-light casement with transom, cast iron diamond panes and ashlar surround in end gable. Brick and stone stack at end. Plank door at side. Part of planned layout of 10 houses and wash houses (q.v. Nos.1 to 10 Church Brampton inclusive and wash house).
Listing NGR: SP7186365768
© Mr Michael E. Megeary. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Megeary, Michael E.
Rights Holder: Megeary, Michael E.
Ashlar, Lias, Tile, Georgian Wash House, Victorian Domestic, Health And Welfare