This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
In the entry for TWYFORD BERRY LANE
5/45 The Vicarage (formerly listed as Vicarage and Barn under General)
The address shall be amended to read Mildmay House
and the grade shall be amended to II*
SU 42 NE TWYFORD BERRY LANE
5/45 The Vicarage 5/12/55 (formerly listed as Vicarage GV and Barn under General) II House. Circa 1700, enlarged C19, old plain tile roof. 5 bay double pile house with range added to rear C19. Central 6-panel door with lugged architrave and later crude shell hood on plain console brackets from lugs.
Each side tall thin 4-pane sash. In other bays C18 12-pane flush-framed sash. 1st floor moulded brick string stopped each side of centre bay.
On 1st floor 5 12-pane flush frame sashes with centre sash in rubbed brick architrave with moulded sill. All windows have rendered rubbed brick arches.
Coved plaster eaves to hipped roof with 3 2-light flat roofed dormers.
Large stacks behind ridge, on return ridges. Interior C18 and C19 with C18 doors, fireplaces and staircase.
Listing NGR: SU4817425094
This is part of the Series: IOE\Currie_Paul T. IOE Records for Currie, Paul T.; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England
Copyright IoE Mr Paul T. Currie. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Currie, Paul T.
Rights Holder: Currie, Paul T.
Brick, Render, Tile, Stuart House, Georgian Monument <By Form>, Domestic, Dwelling