Monument To Ann Phillips In The Churchyard Of The Church Of St Lawrence, About 12 Metres East Of Chancel

Date:
30 May 2002
Location:
Monument To Ann Phillips In The Churchyard Of The Church Of St Lawrence, About 12 Metres East Of Chancel, Main Street, Bourton On The Hill, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL56 9AH
Reference:
IOE01/07478/33
Type:
Photograph (Digital)
To ask us about this record, please make an enquiry.
Request a copy

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

BOURTON-ON-THE-HILL MAIN STREET SP 1732 (south side) 10/64 Monument to Ann Gibbs in the churchyard of the Church of St. Lawrence, about 12m east of chancel GV II Chest tomb to Ann Phillips wife of William Phillips (q.v. 8m east of chancel). Rectangular tomb on stepped plinth. Inset corners.

Capping stepped up in three stages to ridge. One of three chest tombs at the east end of chancel. Prominent from Main Street.

Listing NGR: SP1755532520

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE\Schulenburg_Helmut IOE Records for Schulenburg, Helmut; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

Copyright IoE Helmut Schulenburg. Source Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Schulenburg, Helmut

Rights Holder: Schulenburg, Helmut

Keywords

Chest Tomb, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Tomb, Funerary Site