This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
TL8507SW MARKET HILL 574-1/7/184 (East side) 06/09/89 3 K6 telephone kiosks to north-west of Plume Library (Formerly Listed as: MARKET HILL (East side) 3 Telephone Kiosks to NW of Plume Library and St Peter's Church Tower)
Telephone kiosks, type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by various contractors. Cast-iron. Square kiosks with sail-vault roofs. Unperforated crowns to top panels and margin glazing to doors and windows.
Listing NGR: TL8507407074
This is part of the Series: IOE\James_Michael IOE Records for James, Michael; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England
Copyright IoE Mr Michael James. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: James, Michael
Rights Holder: James, Michael
Cast Iron, 20th Century Telephone Box, Transport, Road Transport Site, Gardens Parks And Urban Spaces, Street Furniture, Communications, Telecommunication Structure