This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST12SE BISHOP'S HULL CP UPCOTT ROAD (South side) Upcott
8/34 Upcott House and The Cottage
Farmhouse, now 2 houses. C17, enlarged circa 1790, mid C19 porch. Brick, Flemish bond, on rubble plinth, rendered East front with hipped slate roof behind parapet. Plan: probably 3 cell and cross passage lying East west, East end refronted, 2 rooms added on South front and stair inserted to left of present entrance. Three bays; first floor 16-pane sash windows flanking 12-pane, ground floor 16-pane sash window left of central flat roofed ashlar Bath stone porch, upper section of 16-pane sash window right with C20 inserted glazing below, semi-circular headed doorway, leaded fanlight and half glazed door. Left return C19 3-light ogee headed window: Main entrance now 9 bay right return fronting road, brick, remains of coved cornice, coped verges and brick stack right gable end, brick sticks left of blocked doorway and rising from eaves above 2 blind windows end left, three 16-pane sash windows to right, half door below with two 16-pane sash windows right, door and window openings modified in end 4 bays right.
Listing NGR: ST1947524658