Boundary Marker At Ngr St 2129 2455

Date:
4 Oct 2002
Location:
Boundary Marker At Ngr St 2129 2455, Mountway Road, Bishops Hull, Taunton Deane, Somerset
Reference:
IOE01/07557/11
Type:
Photograph (Digital)
To ask us about this record, please make an enquiry.
Request a copy

Description

This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.

ST22SW BISHOP'S HULL CP MOUNTWAY ROAD (South side)

9/16 Boundary marker at NGR ST 2129 2455 - II

Boundary marker. Late C19. Cast iron. Triangular plan with sloping top. About 400mm high and 200mm. across, inscribed in raised letters left 'TTC' (Taunton Town Council), right blank, on angled head 'Boundary'. This marks the boundary of the former Taunton Municipal Borough with Taunton Rural District Council. The Parish boundary of Bishop's Bull was redrawn in 1885.

Listing NGR: ST2129024550

Content

This is part of the Series: IOE\Reed_Gillian IOE Records for Reed, Gillian; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England

Rights

Copyright IoE Mrs Gillian Reed. Source Historic England Archive

This photograph was taken for the Images of England project

People & Organisations

Photographer: Reed, Gillian

Rights Holder: Reed, Gillian

Keywords

Cast Iron, Victorian Boundary Marker, Monument <By Form>, Boundary