This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
1. ST HELENS STREET (SOUTH SIDE)
5379 Water Lily Public House
TM 1744 8/471
Public House. C19 but probably with earlier core. Probably timber framed, rendered, slate roofs, probably eaves raised at refronting. Originally 2 single bay wings running back from road, with carriage entrance between, the latter now blocked. 2 1/2 storeys. Central part glazed doorway with similar panels in left and right. To left, 2 sashes; to right pair of part glazed doors with similar windows left and right.
Moulded entablature. First floor band. Three first floor sashes that to centre smaller. 2 inserted small-paned dormers. Brick stacks to rear. Ground floor obscured or reordered. First floor not inspected. Included for group value only.
Listing NGR: TM1708244511
© Mr Maxwell Newport. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Newport, Maxwell
Rights Holder: Newport, Maxwell
Brick, Render, Slate, Timber, Georgian Public House, Victorian Commercial, Licensed Premises, Eating And Drinking Establishment, Recreational, Timber Framed Building, Monument <By Form>
Our website works best with the latest version of the browsers below, unfortunately your browser is not supported. Using an old browser means that some parts of our website might not work correctly.