This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
SJ4812NE FRANKWELL 653-1/10/312 (North East side) 30/05/69 Nos.102-105 (Consecutive) (Formerly Listed as: FRANKWELL (East side) Nos.104, 106 AND 107)
Almshouse, now 4 dwellings. Dated 1851. Brick with plain tiled roof. 3 storeys, 3-window range. Central 6-panelled door in round arch with keystone, and 12-pane sash windows with flat-arched stuccoed heads on each floor. Plaque to right of doorway reads "R.Loyd ap Roger his gift 1625 rebuilt 1851".
Listing NGR: SJ4875912910
This is part of the Series: IOE\Warman_James IOE Records for Warman, James; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England
Copyright IoE Mr James Warman. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Warman, James
Rights Holder: Warman, James
Brick, Stucco, Tile, Victorian Almshouse, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Health And Welfare, Domestic, Residential Building, House, Monument <By Form>, Dwelling, Plaque, Commemorative, Commemorative Monument