This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
BUCKLAND BUCKLAND VILLAGE SP 03 NE 2/12 Granville monument and railings in the churchyard attached to east end of chancel, Church of St Michael GV II Chest tomb. First half C18, restored 1865. Stone and wrought iron. Flat lid, moulded edge, ends of side panels slightly proud as plain pilasters; simple plinth. Built against east end of chancel. Simple iron railings on three sides, pointed tops to bars. Commemorating Col. Bernard Granville, died 1725, and his wife, died 1747, lived at the Manor House (q.v.), parents of Mrs.
Delany. Monument restored by a descendant.
(D. Verey, Gloucestershire, The Cotswolds, 1970)
Listing NGR: SP0818636000