This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
STUDLEY SP06NE 1/163 Lower Skilts Farm, wall approx. 4m. N of farmhouse
Wall. c.1560-70. Dark red English bond brick with blue brick diapering, and tile coping. Forms part of a group with gatehouse and attached building and wall (q.v.) and building and attached barn (q.v.). Together they comprise the remains of a house which replaced the Grange of Studley Priory.
(V.C.H.: Warwickshire, Vol.III, p.177).
Listing NGR: SP0987367015
This is part of the Series: IOE\Lomax_Harry IOE Records for Lomax, Harry; within the Collection: IOE01 Images Of England
Copyright IoE Mr Harry Lomax. Source Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Lomax, Harry
Rights Holder: Lomax, Harry
Brick, Tile, Medieval Wall, Tudor Monument <By Form>, Elizabethan Barrier