This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
1841 LINTS ROAD Barns to Powers Hall TL 8015 3/128 1.3.50.
A continuous range of timber framed and weatherboarded barns which extend to the south east of Powers Hall. It comprises a C15 7 bay aisled barn at the south-east end and a C17 barn was altered in the C18, with 2 storeys and attics. 6 window range, C18 fenestration, with glazing bars. The roof is tiled, with 4 gabled dormers. The C15 barn has 2 gabled entrances on the north east side and has a fine interior with braced tie beams and King posts. The roof is tiled. RCHM (49).
Powers Hall and Barns to Powers Hall form a group.
Listing NGR: TL8014815145
© Mr M W Keogh. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Keogh, M W
Rights Holder: Keogh, M W
Tile, Timber, Weatherboard, Medieval Aisled Barn, Tudor Monument (By Form), Aisled Building, Agriculture And Subsistence, Barn, Farm Building, Agricultural Building, Timber Framed Barn, Timber Framed Building