This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
4412 WOOLWICH NEW ROAD TQ 4578 20/91 GV No 103 (Presbytery to St Peters Roman Catholic Church).
1840s by A W Pugin. 3 storeyed building in Tudor style attached to north side of the church. Stock brick with painted stone dressings. Two storeyed bay window and small light in gable above which has iron finial, larger addition to north, dated 1870, in very simplified gothic style and of similar materials but of less architectural interest. 4 storeys in height.
Listing NGR: TQ4359078620
© Mr Richard M. Brown. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Brown, Richard M.
Rights Holder: Brown, Richard M.
Brick, Stone, Victorian Priests House, Domestic, Clergy House, Clerical Dwelling, House, Dwelling