This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
STATION ROAD 1.
5005 Crayford Coal duty boundary marker (on the west side TQ 57 SW 5/2 opposite No 205) No 205) II 2.
Erected in 1861 or soon after. Cast by Henry Grissell at the Regents Canal Ironworks, Eagle Wharf Road, Hoxton. Post set up under the London Coal and Wine Duties (continuance) Act 1861. Standard "City Post". Square cast iron post, with chamfered edges, projecting cornice, and frieze bearing the arms of the City of London on one face. The stem bears the inscription "24 & 25 VICT/CAP 42".
Listing NGR: TQ5163673864
© Mr Richard M. Brown. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Brown, Richard M.
Rights Holder: Brown, Richard M.
Cast Iron, Victorian Boundary Marker, Monument (By Form), Boundary, Coat Of Arms, Commemorative, Commemorative Monument