This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
1954 BRIDGNORTH ST LEONARD'S CLOSE
Nos 26 and 27 SO 79 SW 2/193 18.7.49.
Early to mid C18. Red brick; 2 storeys; 4 modern sash windows with orginal keyblocks; stone pilaster at sides; 2 identical moulded wood doorcases with later wood canopies; moulded stone eaves; 4 restored gabled dormers; old tiles.
Nos 26 to 30 (consec) form a group
Listing NGR: SO7163893324
© Mr John Cousens. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Cousens, John
Rights Holder: Cousens, John
Brick, Tile, Stuart House, Georgian Monument (By Form), Domestic, Dwelling