This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ST 79 SE 3/135 WOTTON-UNDER-EDGE NEWARK PARK 23.6.52 Reform Lodge
Lodge House. Dated 1798. Rendering, ashlared, rusticated quoins, concealed lead roofing. Small square gothick lodge with battlements and semi-circular gables; large new block added at back. Two storeys, two windowed plus central doorway or panel in each of three faces. Windows ogee-headed, with wood sashes and Y-tracery, plat bands and impost blocks. Blind oculus centre below gable, south oculus contains worn date panel -98. West and east fronts include three blind window openings, sometimes attributed to James Wyatt, who designed south front of the main house.
Listing NGR: ST7794293443
© Ms Anne Griffiths. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Griffiths, Anne
Rights Holder: Griffiths, Anne
Ashlar, Lead, Render, Georgian Date Stone, Commemorative, Commemorative Stone, Commemorative Monument, Lodge, Domestic