This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
BLAWITH A5084 SD 28 NE (West side) 10/6 Ruins of former 25.3.70 Church of St John
Remains of church. C16, rebuilt 1749. Stone rubble. Walls remain to height of 3 to 6m. Rectangular plan with small structure to west end. Lower part of window openings, one to east end, 4 to north side, entrance to south side. West end has blocked opening, short projecting wall with return with jamb stones; footings of building to north of this.
Listing NGR: SD2881688227
© Mr David Steel. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Steel, David
Rights Holder: Steel, David
Rubble, Stone, Medieval Church, Tudor Religious Ritual And Funerary, Elizabethan Place Of Worship