This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
LITTLE COMMON 1.
5016 Stanmore 11.9.80 Nos 5 and 5A (Parson's Cottage) and attached outbuildings to rear TQ 1693 SW 5/11
Late C18 or earlier. Two-storeys. At right-angles to road. Three-bays with central door and blind window over. Red brick with tile roof, double pitched. Gauged flat arches to openings and later shutters to some windows. Two-storey outbuildings to rear with casement windows and tiled roof. Formerly a bakery.
Listing NGR: TQ1635993140
© Mr Adam Watson. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Watson, Adam
Rights Holder: Watson, Adam
Brick, Tile, Stuart Oubliette, Georgian Unassigned, Building, Bakery, Commercial, Industrial, Food Processing Site, Food And Drink Industry Site, House, Monument <By Form>, Domestic, Dwelling
Our website works best with the latest version of the browsers below, unfortunately your browser is not supported. Using an old browser means that some parts of our website might not work correctly.