This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
SE 08 NE WEST WITTON CHURCH LANE (west side)
13/100 Village Hall
Sunday School, now village Hall. Dated 1868. Rubble with ashlar dressings, stone slate roof. Single storey, 4 bays, with projecting porch in first bay. Quoins. Porch: double board doors in chamfered pointed arch with label which continues over small trefoil-headed window to left. Three 2- light trefoil-headed windows. Copings. Bellcote to left gable, chimney- stack to right.
Listing NGR: SE0604188503
© Mr David H. Brown. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Brown, David H.
Rights Holder: Brown, David H.
Ashlar, Rubble, Stone, Victorian Sunday School, Education, School, Village Hall, Civil, Meeting Hall, Public Building