This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
1. LEXDEN ROAD 995 (South Side) Church of St Leonard TL 9725 SW 3/319
Rebuilt in 1820-1 and later, The earlier Church stood a few yards to the north. The present building has a small west tower with spire.
The walls arc cemented except nor the chancel. Glass by Kempe. Fine wall monument to Richard Hewitt 1771.
Listing NGR: TL9714625099
© Mr Robert Farrow. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Farrow, Robert
Rights Holder: Farrow, Robert
Cement, Georgian Wall Monument, Commemorative, Commemorative Monument, Church, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Place Of Worship