This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
TQ3081NE BEDFORD ROW 798-1/101/71 Cast-iron pump and 3 bollards, 24/10/51 opposite Brownlow Street
Water pump and 3 bollards. C19. Cast-iron. Pump square on plan, cushion base with arms of St Andrew and St George, shaft with strapwork decoration, 2 spouts, handle and surmounted by a later lamp. Bollards set round pump of cannon type, 2 with inscriptions "St. P S.W.D. 1826." The 3 bollards were listed on 14/05/74.
Listing NGR: TQ3087181704
© Mr Anthony Rau. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Rau, Anthony
Rights Holder: Rau, Anthony
Cast Iron, Georgian Cannon Bollard, Victorian Gardens Parks And Urban Spaces, Street Furniture, Water Pump, Water Supply And Drainage, Pump, Water Supply Site