This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
COLWICH Church of England 1. Primary School 2385 SK 02 SW 2/42 II
1860. Red brick and stone dressings; E-shaped on plan with projecting gabled bays; 4+3+3+3+4 stone mullion windows, the central and right-hand bay having double transomed the rest being single-transomed; quoins to all angles; stone-coped gables with ball- head finials; right-hand gable has stone tablet with arms of Charlotte Sparrow, formerly of Bishton Hall, who endowed the school; doorway on east side with gabled porch; plain eaves; tiles.
Listing NGR: SK0117221209
© Mr Geoffrey R Hood. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Hood, Geoffrey R
Rights Holder: Hood, Geoffrey R
Brick, Stone, Tile, Victorian Elementary School, Education, School, Coat Of Arms, Commemorative, Commemorative Monument