This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
ANGLESEY ROAD 1.
5232 Church of St Mary SZ 6098 NW 9/4 27.5.53 II 2.
A church of medieval origin was replaced by the present structure designed by Henry Woodyer. It is in Decorated style; chancel (1865), of 3 bays, 2 having arches to north and south chapels. Nave (1885) of 5 arches, with north and south aisles and south porch; Western Tower (1906). Slate roof and white stone walling. Crown post roof.
Listing NGR: SZ6037798821
© Mrs Jennifer Graham. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Graham, Jennifer
Rights Holder: Graham, Jennifer
Slate, Stone, Medieval Church, Tudor Religious Ritual And Funerary, Elizabethan Place Of Worship