This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
HENTLAND CP HOARWITHY SO 52 NW 3/72 Out-building about 7 yards north of the Church of St Catherine
Out-building, now store. Circa 1885. Probably by J P Seddon. Squared sandstone rubble, sandstone dressings and pantiled roof. Rectangular plan aligned roughly east/west. One storey. South elevation has three round- headed chamfered windows and similar doorway with ledged door and strap hinges to left of centre. Moulded stone cornice. East gable has oculus beneath which is central two-leaved ledged door with ornate strap hinges. The detailing of the openings and cornice follows that of the adjacent Church of St Catherine (qv).
Included for group value.
Listing NGR: SO5457129418
© Mr Richard Tudhope. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Tudhope, Richard
Rights Holder: Tudhope, Richard
Pantile, Rubble, Sandstone, Victorian Oubliette, Unassigned, Building, Storehouse