This information is taken from the statutory List as it was in 2001 and may not be up to date.
CUDHAM LANE NORTH, CUDHAM 1.
4407 (South-West Side) Church of St Peter and St Paul TQ 45 NW 14/145 31.5.54.
Flint rubble with stone dressings and tile roof. Nave with North aisle and truer on South side of the nave, chancel and South chapel. Mediaeval building of Norman origin restored and largely rebuilt in 1890.
Listing NGR: TQ4449759952
© Mr Robert Smedley. Source: Historic England Archive
This photograph was taken for the Images of England project
People & Organisations
Photographer: Smedley, Robert
Rights Holder: Smedley, Robert
Flint, Rubble, Stone, Tile, Medieval Church, Religious Ritual And Funerary, Place Of Worship